Thursday, February 25, 2016

Documenting Me

Hello fellow scrappers...

2016 is going to be documenting "All About Me"!  My plan is to do prompts I've created that associate with each months holiday and a few added miscellaneous prompts mixed in.

January 2016 prompt is to list "16" goals that you want to accomplish this year!



February 2016 prompt is to list "14" things that you love...  in observation of Valentine's Day.
 
       This month I have an added prompt in observation of "Leap Year".  I will be documenting what I would do if I took a "leap" out into the world.  This can be interpreted in many ways.  It could mean going after and describing your dream job, move to a different city/state/country,  and/or something that you would like to happen that is out of your comfort zone.  It will be describing taking a "leap" of faith to fulfill a dream.

I hope to get these 3 layouts completed and posted here on my blog by the end of this weekend.  Please post your layouts if you decide to play along...

Happy scrapping everyone! 



3 comments:

  1. Those are great prompts, Denise. Thanks! Should be some great LOs. It's so important for scrappers to document what's important to them (us!)...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where are the prompts? I seem to be missing something. No links above???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No they are in the wording. January 2016 prompt is a list of "16" goals that I want to accomplish this year! February 2016 prompt is a list of "14" things that I love... in observation of Valentine's Day. And a "leap year" prompt.

      Delete