Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Home

Hello scrappy friends!  The following layout was inspired by sketch #105 from Let's Capture Our Memories.
Christmas Day with my youngest son opening presents.

Supplies:  Background paper is from Echo Park - Christmas Cheer - Border Strips, embellishments are older from my stash except the flair, and the flair is from {a flair for buttons}.

The sketch can be found here.
 Thank you for stopping by....  My plan is to have 2 more sketch challenges posted tomorrow, and I will be caught up.

2 comments:

  1. What a cool page. I love how your papers coordinate with your photos. Your embellishments are super cute too. Thanks for joining us at LCOM.
    -Cher.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, that cute little red bag just rocks. Love your details! Thanks for playing along with us at Let's Capture Our Memories!

    ReplyDelete