Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Holiday Memories

Welcome scrappy friends!!!  I'm trying to get back into some sort of schedule... but life keeps getting in the way!  Christmas 2014 will be my theme for my sketch challenges for at least the next couple of weeks.  Then I'm all caught up with my sons books.

This layout was inspired by Sketch N Scrap sketch challenge #72.
Christmas Eve layout with grandparents for my oldest son's book. 

Supplies:  most of the pattern papers are Elle's Studio - Good Cheer collection - O Christmas Tree & Magical, wood veneer I purchased at Micheal's in their Christmas section, and the title is from a Jillibean sticker sheet.

The sketch can be found here.
Thank you for looking...  I will posting quite a few sketch challenge layouts today, and hope you can take some time to look.

9 comments:

  1. I am loving your Christmas pages! Great job with the sketch ! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, all caught up after Christmas? That is amazing! I just love your layouts - simple, yet stunning and the embellies rock! Thanks for playing along with us at Sketch N Scrap! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. great details! I love the tree! thanks for sharing with us at Sketch N Scrap! Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  4. An absolutely smashing festive page. Those wooden embellishments are adorable! Thanks for sharing your Christmas layout with us at Sketch N Scrap. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome layout, love the touch of twine and wood that you added to the layout. Thanks for sharing with Sketch-N-Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your layout!Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful layout!!! Thanks to joining us at Sketch N Scrap!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Terrific job! Thank you for joining us over at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Being caught up just seems like such a distant dream for me! LOL! Congratulations! This a great holiday page! Thank you for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete