Tuesday, January 13, 2015

December 25

Hello scrappy friends...  Life has been crazy lately!  I have had quite a few sketch challenge layouts completed, but could not find the time to get them posted.  I am finishing up my Christmas layouts for my 3 sons books.

The sketch challenge for this layout was inspired by Stuck?! Sketches January 1st sketch.
  Christmas Day Santa gifts...  The supplies are very old except the flair buttons which I purchased from {a flair for buttons}

The sketch can be found here

Thank you for stopping by....  I will be posting quite a few layouts today so I can journal and put them in their books.

5 comments:

  1. Great holiday page, love the cluster on the upper right! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous layout! It is so bright and cheery! Love your embellishing! Thanks for playing along with Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome holiday page! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely, festive layout! Love your embellishments and I too love flair from A Flair For Buttons. Great layout! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that plaid patterned paper! Thanks for playing along with us over at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete