Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Bring It On!

Welcome scrappy friends!  Today I'm sharing a layout that was inspired by Let's Capture Our Memories January Color Spot.  I used all 5 colors on my layout.  Plus I added black accents.

My oldest son's senior picture from 2012.  This is the last one to scrapbook... His layouts are all caught up to January 2015. 

Everything used is old and from my scrap paper and miscellaneous embellishment bins.

The color spot can be found here.

Such beautiful winter colors... 

Thank you for stopping by... I'll be back soon with more sketch challenges.

3 comments:

  1. Wow, you are caught up?? I am so jealous... Great take on the mood board, Thanks for playing along with us at Let's Capture Our Memories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your papers are awesome. I love the look of this page with all the fun embellishments and title. Thanks for joining us at LCOM
    -Cher

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great take on our color challenge! You rocked it! Thanks for playing along with us at Let's Capture Our Sketches
    ~ Lynn January Color Spot Guest Designer

    ReplyDelete