Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Where I Come From

Merry Christmas!  This senior pictures layout was inspired by a sketch from My Scraps & More Sketches.
A country boy at heart...

The supplies used are green cardstock for the background, banners and strip of pattern paper are from my scrap bin, title strip is from a Teresa Collins - Hello My Name Is collection, and the tags are American Crafts - DIY Shop Collection.  I used a partial tag and adjusted it so the words weren't upside down on the bottom tag. Not that I would read the tag, but it would have bugged me if I didn't adjust!
 
The sketch can be found here.  
 
Thank you for stopping by... and Merry Christmas!

8 comments:

  1. Awesome photos and love what you did with them! Thanks for joining us at My Scraps & More Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great page and pictures! Thank you for sharing it with us at My Scraps & More Sketches!
    Nadine - My Scrap n' Stuff

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous page!! Thanks for playing along at My Scraps & More!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful page! Love the green background! Thanks for joining us at My Scraps & More Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great LO! Thanks for playing along at My Scraps & More!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great page! I love the green background!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great colors and I like how you made the photos bigger. Thanks for playing with us at My Scraps and More!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful work with the sketch, thanks for playing along with us at My Scraps and More!

    ReplyDelete