Saturday, December 13, 2014

December Daily 7 - 10

December 7 - Everyone started writing their Christmas list...
December 8 - Christmas music...  My middle and youngest son hate Christmas music.  My favorite song is Silent Night.  My oldest son's favorite Christmas song is Redneck 12 Days of Christmas.
December 9 - Christmas movies...  My oldest son's favorite Christmas movie is Home Alone (the original).  My middle and youngest son's favorite Christmas movie is The Nightmare Before Christmas.  My favorite movie is A Charlie Brown Christmas.   I still need to purchase Home Alone so we can watch the movies together soon.
December 10 - I went to visit our local winter wonderland.  I will be documenting what it was like to go to my Grandma's house on Christmas Eve and drive past a winter wonderland as a tradition.
I have also been working on some goodies to use on my Christmas Eve/Day pages.

I watched the video tutorial to make the Double Pocket Card  that I will be inserting my 2 books.


The following is the video tutorial I watched to make the Waterfall Book.

Having a lot of fun making pages and using up scraps.

8 comments:

  1. All of your pages look so festive Denise. The way you are documenting Christmas lists, favorite movies and songs is such a great idea. And those little books you are making for Christmas Eve look great for holding multiple photos or journalling. I need to check out those tutorials. Thanks for sharing with us! Sue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sue! The waterfall book can hold up to 14 photos and the smaller book can hold 8. That should be enough photos to document the Christmas Eve and Christmas Day

      Delete
  2. Loks great with all the bits and pieces.And I love the wood numbers.
    Love, Anne.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Anne. Wood numbers are really old and was given to me by a fellow scrapper when she was destashing.

      Delete
  3. Love your pages. They look sooo neat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great job! I love the favorites pages.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you 2006dedra. It helps fill in where I didn't have much going on those days.

      Delete