Tuesday, December 30, 2014

December Daily 17 - 25 first page

Welcome scrappy friends!!!  I have been busy getting caught up on my December Daily! 

Day 17
Boots, gloves, and scarf...  the normal necessities of December here!  Tags will document the unusual warm December we had until this point, and how December has been in the past.

Day 18
My Mom brought me the Christmas Cherry bread that she makes every year...  I'm including the recipe as part of this page.

Day 19
Present wrapping day...  I found a free printable of tags that I used and saved so I can include on each of the boy's Christmas scrapbook pages. 

Day 20
Each pocket holds the boy's 2015 ornament they received in their stocking.  The pocket behind has a photo of an ornament with a story for me.  My 2015 ornament will be used on my DD 2015. :)

Day 21
It is the first day of winter and still no snow....   Just wanted to document since I'm not getting any snow pages used up!

Day 22
We finally put up the tree!  My youngest 2 sons would not help me so I had to wait for my oldest to come home from college.  (5 foot tree next year!)  I will be including a journaling tag explaining the story of the Santa topper...  I made before the boys were born.

Day 23
Finally a dusting of snow. 

Day 24 - 2 pages
 A family tradition is to attend church.
Then it is off to my parents house for supper and presents.  The Christmas tree photo is the cover of the 8 photo book that I attached to the page.  The snow is gone already... so no white Christmas.

Day 25 page 1
Every Christmas morning my sons open their gifts from Santa.  The photos from that morning are in the book tucked inside the pocket page that is attached to the page.

The rest of my pages will be posted tomorrow I hope!  Thank you for stopping by to check out my pages!

4 comments:

  1. Love day 20.
    Wish you all the best for the New year, Anne.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Anne. I wish the same for you and yours. :)

      Delete
  2. Day 20 is my favorite too, but all the pages are really very nicely done. Your DD is going to be awesome to look back on. Thanks for sharing with us! Sue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sue... I am starting a list for next year already! So I think the prep work is what helped me complete this first DD. Thank you for the motivational facebook group!!!

      Delete