Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Surprise! Party!

Welcome friends!  I'm back with another layout using a sketch from Let's Get Sketchy.  I stayed with the sketch layout except for the photos.  I used 2 medium sized photos.  Here is my layout...
This layout is about a surprise birthday party my son's gave to me at work.  The layout is for my middle son's book.    

I really liked the circle elements on the sketch.  My layout was made with scraps from my scrap bin,   the enamel dots are Teresa Collins, and the stickers are older and from my sticker bin.  I fussy cut the clocks from a pattern paper I've had for years.

The sketch can be found here.
 

Thank you for stopping by...  I will be back shortly with my final sketch challenge post today.




6 comments:

  1. Cool page. Love the clocks. Thanks for playing along with us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great page! I really like the clocks! Thank you for joining us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun page! Thanks for joining us at LGS

    ReplyDelete
  4. great page, love the paper mix and enamels!!! Thank you for playing along at Let's Get Sketchy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun page! Loving all the clocks! Happy to see you again at LGS! Thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet son and Great embellishing
    Thank you for playing along at Let's Get Sketchy

    ReplyDelete