Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Happy Birthday Surprise!

Welcome back to my last sketch challenge post today.  This sketch is from Let's Get Sketchy.  Perfect sketch for 2 4x6 photos.  Here is my layout:

This layout is about a surprise birthday party my son's gave to me at work.  The layout is for my oldest son's book.  

The pattern papers are older, and from a scrapbook kit I made from my stash.   

The sketch can be found here.
 
 Thank you for looking. My plan is to be back again tomorrow with more sketch layouts.

13 comments:

  1. This is a great take on the sketch. Love the colour combo. Thanks for joining us at LGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on the sketch. Thanks for playing along with us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome page. Great paper choice. Thanks for playing at LGS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great, happy and colourful layout. Thanks for playing along with us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great take on the sketch!! I really like the pp's you used!! Thank you for joining us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great take on the sketch - luv your paper / colour choice. SO Sweet of your son
    Thank you for playing along at Let's Get Sketchy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, this is so fun! I love all the circles! Thanks so much for joining our challenge at LGS

    ReplyDelete
  8. such a fun birthday page!!!! fun!!! Thank you for playing along at Let's Get Sketchy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fun page! Your bright colors are perfect for this page. Thank you for sharing this with us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  10. fabulous take on my sketch.. thanks for playing along at LGS

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is awesome, I love your take on the sketch :) thank you for playing with us at LGS :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful page! Thanks for joining us @ LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a fun bright page and congrats on being picked as the fave at LGS!

    ReplyDelete