Tuesday, November 18, 2014

For the Record

Hello friends!  I'm back with another layout using a sketch from Scrapbook Challenges.
The photo pretty much says it all... This was a photo shoot day for senior pictures.  He was to the point that his mouth hurt so bad from smiling he could not do it anymore...  I could not resist snapping one more photo to remember this moment!  He was a very good sport each time we went out to take photos.  I think I captured this "smile pain" almost every time. 

The 2 background pattern papers have been in my stash for years.  The other pattern papers are actually Simple Stories Snap cards Him collection.  The strip of star pattern paper along the bottom of the picture and on each side of the Him cards is Bella Blvd Max Rock Star.  The gray/white/blue stripe stars are fussy cut from a scrap.  The 2 arrow paper clips are Maya Road.  This layout is simple, and the focal point stays on the photo.  The sketch can be found here.

SC_Sketch420

Thank you for stopping by...  I will be back shortly with another sketch challenge layout.

No comments:

Post a Comment