Tuesday, November 18, 2014

enough with the pictures!

Hello again friends!  This sketch challenge is from Colorful Creations.  Such a fun sketch!!  Here is my layout...
This is another photo I caught at the end of a photo shoot for senior pictures. 

The pattern papers either came from my scrap bin or did not have a manufacturer's strip.  The camera embellishments are from Creative Embellishments

The colors I used include:   sunflower, ablaze, lime rickey, shamrock, extra white, garret gray, and tricorn black.   The sketch and color palette are here.

Thank you for stopping by.... I have 1 more sketch challenge to post today...  I will be back shortly.

6 comments:

  1. cute LO! Love that title, I thinke we have ALL heard it!!! Thanks for joining in at CC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice title!!!Lovely page!
    Thanks for joining us at CC!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous take on the challenge! Thanks for joining us @ CC!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great page! Thank you so much for sharing it with us at Colorful Creations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful page. Thanks for playing at CC.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So fun!!! Thanks for playing along with Colorful Creations!!

    ReplyDelete