Sunday, November 23, 2014

December Daily Third Post 7 Pages Done

Welcome back scrappy friends...  whew busy December Daily weekend!  7 base pages completed today.

First Base Page:
This base page will include a photo of my church's nativity.  The "Come let us adore Him" was a free printable,  and has been removed from their site.  Sorry --  They do have chalkboard free printables that are like this, and they can be found here.    The wood veneer star is Heidi Swapp that is fairly new.  The angel is what I had the most fun with on this page...  so simple to make!

Second Page Base:
This is a very busy pattern page. This page will be documenting ornament stories.  I'm not sure if my 3 sons have a story about any of their ornaments, but I have a story about 1 that I made when their Dad and I were first married.  I made the 4 envelopes, and the 3 in front will have my son's names on them.  The Post Card is a cut apart from a Simple Stories paper.  I had the wood veneer in my stash and put them on just to use them up.

Third Base Page:
This will be my Santa at the Mall page.  When I attach this page to the book page I will leave an opening for a large tag to put my info about Santa on.  If anyone in this group that knows of a site that has Santa info I would love to have the link.   The "believe" label in the bottom right was a free printable pdf from Heidi Swapp I printed off last year.  The heidiswapp.com website is not working for me so I could not provide a link.  It states that it is offline whatever that means???

Fourth Base Page:
This probably looks like a strange page...  The bag I will be using to hold the receipts for all the Christmas items I get this year.  I will be taking photos of shopping aisles that have wrapping paper and other Christmas related items.  I will print as a collage and be place on the front of the bag.  The Oh What Fun label is another item that was on the Heidi Swapp free printable pdf. :(   The "shop till you drop" I fussy cut from my AC Holiday 6x6 paper pad cut apart page.  I added the handles for fun.

Fifth Base Page:
This will be my family photo page.  The photo will take up most of the page so I left this page simple.  The It's The Most Wonderful Time of The Year label is another item that was on the Heidi Swapp free printable pdf.  :(

Sixth Base Page:
Another simple page that will document an area family that has an outdoor Christmas display.  It is like a display my parents took my siblings and I to see as children.

Seventh Base Page:

I love this page... of coarse it's all about me!  I do not like cold...  so there will be a photo of how I try to stay warm & cozy during the winter. 

Now comes the frustrating part for me....  I can not decide on how to do my bases for 4 pages I want included in my December Daily.  Any ideas you can share on documenting favorite Christmas 1) tv show, 2) movie, 3) song, and 4) story would be appreciated.  


I'm calling it a day for December Daily...  my house needs a little TLC, and I need to prepare for the coming week.

No comments:

Post a Comment