Tuesday, November 18, 2014

3 stitches

Welcome back to my last post of today...  This sketch challenge is from Creative Scrappers.  This 2 photo sketch was a challenge for me.  I searched for quite some time just for photos.  Then I struggled for pattern papers.  I do like the end result.
This layout is about his cut finger, and the 3 stitches it took to repair that cut. 

The background is Moxxie Down on the Farm, the scraps of stripe and hexagon are from My Minds Eye Boy Crazy collection, the hexagon journal spot I fussy cut from a Heidi Swapp Limits collection card, the red surgical tape and gauze were given to us by the doctor so I could use on this page, and the rest are from my miscellaneous sticker bin.  You can find the sketch here.

Thank you for stopping by! I hope to be back again tomorrow with more sketch challenge layouts.  Have a great, scrappy evening!

1 comment:

  1. Love your take on the sketch and your paper/color choice!

    ReplyDelete